Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Christmas marathons





I don’t want a lot for Christmas
there is just one thing I need
I don’t care about presents
underneath the Christmas tree.



It gets closer and closer and I count the days until it arrives, one of my favorite parties and the movies are my favorite panorama. I cannot put a marathon as big as I would like but I will leave my favorite films of this beautiful holiday. 

The first is an inevitable classic full of songs and laughter accompanied by a singular tenderness and eccentricity on the part of its characters, the Dr. Seuss classic "The Grinch" where a cynical curmudgeon proposes to steal Christmas until a girl with an overflowing Christmas spirit makes you change your mind.


It is not a classic, but it is inspired by a well-known one, the story of the greedy man who is visited by three ghosts during the night before Christmas and how everything he lives and sees of the past, present and possible future makes him change his shape to be to that of a kinder man. The difference? I'm not talking about old Scrooge, but Eden Starling, the protagonist of Barbie in a Christmas Carol.

With a more modern twist to a less conventional story, can you imagine hiding in Santa's sleigh and thus destroying the lust?

I know it sounds familiar, but the comical touch of Santa singing Rock in Jail in jail at Christmas, plus some elvish language and a story of mourning by the Pierce family kept me in the loop the first, second, and third time I watched Christmas chronicles
Finally, I leave for me one of the best Christmas movies, it's not very popular with children or very moved like the previous ones, it is a movie that made me reflect and think about what it is to believe, I'm still waiting for my ticket from the polar express



No comments:

Post a Comment