Monday, October 19, 2020

The land of the rising sun






Good afternoon, little stars, the world says hello.

Since my childhood I have been interested in Japanese culture, anime especially but as I grew older, the customs, festivals and all the tourist and residential context that exist in Japan also began to draw my attention.

My dream of traveling to Japan became more in a reality conform I grew up and immersed myself more and more in history and architecture, and well, the tourism pages called me to travel.

Osaka became one of my first obligatory stops in the country. I love castles and museums, besides being one of the best places for see the Hanami, it is also possible to connect with many equally important cities from there, so  would be a good starting place on a trip that I would like not to never end. 
In the end, Japan is not only a destination where I would like to walk but I also open myself to the possibility of living there and although not everyone may find it a destination to visit, I invite you to learn about its very rich culture.







If you are interested in knowing more about Japan and specifically osaka, here are some tourist and historical links:
- https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2157.html#section_spot_list
- https://www.japan.travel/en/



No comments:

Post a Comment